While you can easily pick up the phone, talk to a network cabling company, and get a quote, it is very important to know exactly what you need before you talk to any cabling contractor.
Knowing the network cabling you want means you will get a cabling solution that suits your business, and you will get an accurate quote for exactly what you need.
So, what are the key questions you need to answer?
- What do you need network cabling for – is it for your phone system or computer network?
- How many phone lines and computer stations are there in your business?
- What is the size of your office or building?
- Do you have one phone center or data center? Or, do you have many offices and data points?
- Are you moving or upgrading your company’s network infrastructure, or are you setting up at a new office?
- What type of data, computer, or telephone cabling do you need?
- Are you currently having problems with your existing computer cabling or telephone infrastructure?
Whether you need a cabling contractor to design, install, or certify your cabling systems for a small or a large building – we can help. We are here to listen to your needs – talk to us about your network cabling requirements.
Ring and Ping Communications has been providing network-cabling services in Southern California for more than 10 years. Our unparalleled professionalism and high quality work has enabled us to build a large client base in Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diego counties.
We would be pleased to have you as one of our satisfied customers – contact us now for a free quote and onsite assessment at (877) 841-9240.